To fix users not able to see Outlook shared calendars:
Ensure the user has the live.isunet.edu account and data file set as default in MS Outlook:
- Go to File>Account settings>Account Settings
- Select the live.isunet.edu email address and select “Set Default”.
- Select the “Data” tab.
- Select the live.isunet.edu data file and select “Set Default”.
Add the shared Calendar:
- Go to the user’s calendar view in MS Outlook client.
- Right click on the “Shared Folders” group on the left-hand side navigation bar. This will open a menu.
- Click “Add Calendar”.
- Select “From Address Book”.
- Ensure that the “global address list” is selected for the users live.isunet.edu account.
- Search for "ISU Calendars",
- Select “ISU Calendars” and ensure it is added to the email addresses at the bottom of the window.
- Select “ok”.
- Restart Outlook to refresh the calendars if they do not show in the shared folders group.
- Select the new Calendars to add them to the displayed calendars preview pane by ticking the calendars that have been added to the Shared Folder list..